PROTECTING YOUR PROPERTY
We encourage you to remove window coverings, furniture, wall hangings and other personal
belongings from areas leading to, and immediately surrounding, where work will be performed. Eagle Valley Glass will not be
responsible for damage to personal property that has not been removed from these areas. To ensure proper scheduling of
your service, please advise our office if you will require assistance with removal and replacement of these items when
placing your order. Depending on the amount of additional employee time required, there may be an additional charge for
In some cases, a window’s trim (glazing bead/stop) or other components may have become weak and/or brittle due to
exposure, or may be overly adhered to the window glass or frame. While we take great care in the removal and replacement
of these parts, damage may be unavoidable. Unless otherwise indicated on this quote, the replacement of these parts is not
included. If replacement is required, Eagle Valley Glass will supply the replacement parts for an additional cost. Exact match parts
may or may not be available.
Installation of shower enclosures generally require holes to be drilled through tile and/or stone surface for proper fastening.
Eagle Valley Glass will not be liable for cracking, chipping, or breakage of these materials that may occur during, or after, the
installation process. The strength of these materials (e.g. tile, stone, etc.) are largely determined by type of material, degree
of adhesion to the substrate material, and the existence of naturally and/or unnaturally occurring fissures in the materials.
Additionally, Eagle Valley Glass is not responsible for stains or discoloring that may be visible on tile, stone, or other surface(s)
before or after removal of existing shower enclosures.
Lastly, Eagle Valley Glass must be notified in writing of in floor heating. We will make every attempt to avoid damage but in no way shape or form will we be liable for any repairs regardless of this condition.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. This order is valid for 30 days from the date of the order. Our prices include measurements, fabrication, delivery and installation of materials specified on your quote unless otherwise stated.
1.2. Delays may result from reorders/errors/remakes/backorders/vendor delays; strictly no financial compensation for delays out of our control. Verbal changes after this contract submitted not honored. If complete payment is not made as specified then the customer shall be responsible for all costs of collection including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees. Deposits on custom units non-refundable.
2. Price does not include evening or weekend working hours. Normal working hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Mon.-Fri.
3. The proposed price is subject to change if there are any changes to the size or configuration after the final field measurement, or options not listed in the actual proposal.
4. Before Eagle Valley Glass & Mirror will measure, customer must have prepared a sound, true, level and plumb measurement area.
5. All the Material shall be furnished in accordance with the respective industry tolerances of color variation, thickness, size (+/-1/8″), texture and performance standards.
6. Eagle Valley Glass & Mirror will not be responsible for any discrepancies in customer provided measurements.
7. If existing obstructions are needed to be removed or customer’s structure needs to be modified or corrected for installation, Eagle Valley Glass & Mirror reserves the right to require customer to modify the work area. If this action results in an installation time increase and/or reschedule, there may be extra charges.
8. For warranty information on your specific product, please contact your sales representative. Eagle Valley Glass & Mirror shall not be responsible for damage to its work by others. Eagle Valley Glass & Mirror will not be responsible for special incidental or consequential damages.
9. In case Eagle Valley Glass & Mirror has provided labor to install “customer provided” materials, Eagle Valley Glass & Mirror is not responsible for any damages to customer’s glass or any other materials involved in, surrounding, or in the area of the work being performed.
10. Any items not specifically listed and priced in above bid proposal are excluded; any changes from this proposal to hardware or materials listed may cause a change in pricing and will be subject to a written Change Order.
11. Signed Change Orders must be received and approved by Eagle Valley Glass & Mirror and Contractor prior to any additional work being performed and it is understood that the Change Order may increase material delivery times and/or prolong work time.
12. Lead times given are based on information received by suppliers and manufacturers and are subject to change at any time and without notice, therefore Eagle Valley Glass & Mirror shall not be held responsible for delays caused by suppliers and manufacturers.
13. If Contractors assert nonpayment due to nonpayment from Owner, Eagle Valley Glass & Mirror reserves the right to contact said Owner regarding the status of payments on the Project.
14. One trip for Field Measurements and one trip for installation per project is included in the quoted price. Field Measurements will be taken after we are notified that the areas of our scope are ready for measurement. Additional trips required due to openings not being ready and/or unacceptable installation conditions will result in $220.00 per trip charge.
15. Following is excluded: Final protection and cleaning, Glass or Mirror breakage by others, Testing, Engineering, Permits, Bonds, Demolition. Temporary Enclosures, Repairs or Modification of Existing Opening or Frames, Core Drilling for Floor Closures, Any Electrical Work, unless noted in the scope of work.
16. Invoice will be provided upon request.
17. Removal of existing materials may damage materials and/or surfaces during the removal of the said materials or may expose tile/structure issues. Eagle Valley Glass & Mirror does not assume any responsibility for damages due to or during removal of existing materials. Additional trips required due to these issues will result in $220.00 per trip charge.
18. For specialty items and custom orders 50% deposit is required at the time of acceptance and the remaining balance is due before pick-up, delivery, or installation. All special orders from outside vendors may require larger percentage deposit.
19. Orders totaling up to $500.00 are required to be paid in full at the time of order.
20. All glass and/or mirror products must be inspected at the time of pick up/delivery or installation. Eagle Valley Glass & Mirror is not responsible for glass and/or mirror once it leaves the store premises or has been accepted after delivery/installation.
21. It is the responsibility of customer to have a suitable vehicle that is prepared to handle the materials to be picked up. It is the customer’s responsibility to load materials. Eagle Valley Glass & Mirror or its agents cannot load your vehicle. During loading, Eagle Valley Glass & Mirror or its agents will not be held liable for any damages to vehicle, personal items in the vehicle, or any bodily injuries that may occur during loading and transportation.
22. All Freight (Common Carrier) shipments are Curb Side Delivery.
23. On acceptance of the price quoted for the order, Customer agrees to pay a 50% deposit for materials and labor, and to pay the remaining balance of the agreement upon completion of the work. The remaining balance will be paid on the completion of work, and will be charged according to the original payment method on file unless other payment arrangement is made by Customer at the time of payment of deposit.
24. Customer agrees that in the event of any action or proceedings brought for the recovery of amounts due for products or merchandise or services obtained from Eagle Valley Glass & Mirror to pay all costs of collection including but not limited to attorney’s or collection agent’s fees. The customer further agrees to pay a $35.00 fee for each returned check.
25. Eagle Valley Glass & Mirror is not responsible for any existing structural issues that may interfere with the installation and/or lead to unsightly reveals. Any or all structural modifications that may arise before, during, or after the glass installation are explicitly the customer’s responsibility.
26. In instances that the glass shower door is to be installed onto decorative glass tiles, we will not be responsible for damage or breakage of tile. In the event of broken glass-tiles, the customer would have to repair the affected area, and we can return to do the installation again, which may involve additional charges. When designing your shower, it is recommended to avoid decorative glass tiles in the installation area of shower door attachments.
27. If any dimensions are changed after Eagle Valley Glass & Mirror measurement is completed and the changes in dimensions lead to inability of installation, there will be additional charges as much as fabrication of all materials.
28. Once the delivery/installation appointment for your project is confirmed, this time will be reserved just for you. If you are unable to keep this appointment we will need a notification at least one business day in advance. Otherwise, there may be additional trip charges and further delays due to our scheduling load.
29. Eagle Valley Glass & Mirror will not hold stock beyond 30 days after purchase date. Customer items must be picked up during this period. We do not accept responsibility for abandoned items. At the end of 30 days, Eagle Valley Glass & Mirror will discard all remaining items, and no refunds will be issued.
30. Eagle Valley Glass & Mirror reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to add to, remove, modify or otherwise change any part of these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. No modifications are to be made by redlining, initialing, or changes in the writings, except as otherwise expressly contemplated herein, changes will be effective when approved and signed by two or more Eagle Valley Glass & Mirror managers.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER: I accept the above mentioned description of work for the above price.
I agree to pay a 50% deposit for the materials and labor at the time of acceptance, as well as paying the remaining balance of the agreement at completion.
The remaining balance will be paid at the completion of work and will be charged to original payment method in file unless otherwise other payment arrangement is made by me at the time of payment of deposit.